A lot of these pages have mini books on them too, or tags or pockets... so lots and lots of photos were scrapped! Slowly but surely I have made some inroads into my layout a day goal, though I am still horribly behind target. I did manage to scrap 35 layouts in April though!!!
Thursday, 5 May 2011
Scrapkits part 2
I spent most of last week doing some more layouts by Scrapkits.... absolutely love that it's all planned out for me and all I need to do is cut and paste! Perfect for doing in the evenings while watching tv. I did do a bit of shrinking by turning some of the doubles into singles! So prepare for a layout heavy post!
A lot of these pages have mini books on them too, or tags or pockets... so lots and lots of photos were scrapped! Slowly but surely I have made some inroads into my layout a day goal, though I am still horribly behind target. I did manage to scrap 35 layouts in April though!!!
A lot of these pages have mini books on them too, or tags or pockets... so lots and lots of photos were scrapped! Slowly but surely I have made some inroads into my layout a day goal, though I am still horribly behind target. I did manage to scrap 35 layouts in April though!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Wow Cathy... can't believe you got through all of those.. well done.. some really nice layouts there..
Post a Comment