Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Nuts About Sketches - Week 163

Wow May has come and gone.... sooooooooo fast.... and guess what... I didn't complete a single page this month :(  Hopefully June will be a much better month for scrapping for me.

Here is this week's fab sketch from Nuts About Sketches

I made myy layout for this sketch in April already so it has been a while since I did it.  I used a chipboard train on it for embellishment which I coloured-in in koki.... not the prettiest train but it does the job!


This sketch is super versatile and fits lots of themes.... you can see lots of variety on the blog this week.

2 comments:

Esti said...

Lovely sketch - lots of things to play wiht! Love your take on the sketch xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely sketch and your take on it so so colourful and fun.