Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Scrapping some resolutions

The Let's Scrap blog hop is on and I decided to try my hand at completing some of the resolutions (what they are calling challenges for this blog hop)... For each resolution we had to use a Let's Scrap sketch and then some form of challenge.... these are what I've managed to do so far...

RESOLUTION #1: Pick a favourite layout in the Let’s Scrap Photo Gallery and scraplift it
I picked a layout by Michelle van Wyk

Here is my scraplift


RESOLUTION #2 - colour challenge

RESOLUTION #7 - Banner Challenge

RESOLUTION #8 - Using black and white photos, blue and yellow embellishments

RESOLUTION #9 - Laughter is the Best Medicine

RESOLUTION #10 - Trash to treasure Challenge


RESOLUTION #11 - Use the colors Blue, White and Silver

RESOLUTION #12 - Use eyelets

RESOLUTION #13 - Cardstock only challenge

So that's nine done... only a few more to do.... and they must all be completed by midnight on Monday... best I get scrapping this weekend!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely layouts once again.