Sunday, 13 February 2011

Last of the resolutions

I spent this weekend doing my last six challenges for the Let's Scrap blog hop.... it's been lots of fun.

RESOLUTION #3 - use three patterned papers and some stitching

RESOLUTION #4 - create a layout that contains a list

RESOLUTION #5 - don't open anything new

RESOLUTION #6 - make a valentines card

RESOLUTION #14 - Use 1x lace/ribbon, 2x patterned paper, 3x flowers, 4x bling/gems

RESOLUTION #15 - Use colours teal, yellow and grey/silver and the word HAPPY

Phew now I'm all done... think I will relax a bit in the week ahead.

ps - I photographed all these pages so they are not quite as clear as normal... will only be scanning them tomorrow and might reupload them then.

4 comments:

ShoppingTamii said...

these are all great!

Amanda Dovey said...

Wow those are some amazing layouts - well done on all that scrapbooking!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layouts...I LOVE the first double page layout...I may just have to scraplift you;-D

Gretchen said...

GREAT layouts!!! :)