Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Some more to show you

On Saturday my friend Theresa came over to scrap... she did wonders... two doubles half finished and two singles completed.  In all that time I barely managed to do 3 singles - the last two took about 1/2 an hour but the first one.... boy did I battle to do it!  And the reason being.... I didn't have a sketch, a plan or nothing!  It was my layout for the spring challenge at Scraptivity...

We had to use a "recipe" to do the layout and once I was finished I was very chuffed with it... just took forever to put together... hehehe

This is what we had to do.... scrap using SPRING:

For the "S", please use either " Shimmery Paint " or "stamping":
For the "P", please use a "printers tray" or "pink":
For the "R", please use "red" or "rub-ons":
For the "I", please use "ink" or "inchies":
For the "N", please use nine of something. It can be anything! But, certainly nine beads could be easy to include.
Finally, for the "G", please use "glitter" or "gaffer tape". And, if those are not in your stash, and you're unable to purchase any of the tremendous kits shown here in time, you may use "green":

So I used stamping, pink, rub-ons, ink, nine circles and green.... quite please with the results.

I then made these two pages:


And just after Theresa left, I managed to do another layout...


So four more done of my 2008 year layouts.... and I'm ahead of schedule again on my layout-a-day goal... good feeling all round.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

and then I was a very good scrap girl and finished off the two doubles last night and started 2 more during my early morning 'scrap-time' at work! No stopping when on a roll.....love it!

Theresa said...

...and being such a reformed and busy scrapper, I finished both doubles last night! Also started 2 new doubles during my early morning 'scrap-time' at work yesterday....busy, busy me!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oi, you girls make me so jealous...I am sure my mojo is visiting yours:)