For the whole of the Easter weekend my scrap-room has been out of commission.... and it looks like it will be for the next week still too !( But I reckon the upside of it is.... it's being lovingly painted by hubby.... thanks! Also the ceiling cornice has been fixed so hopefully it will keep the birds/flies/dust out as well!
So the whole jist of this post is that now I'm scrapping in the dining-room with only some of my stuff.... the rest is all packed into the spare bedroom and now and then I scrounge out something that I need. But even with this "hardship" I still managed to scrap lots of the weekend... and here is what I produced.
Oh and one more that I can't show you yet as it's for my design team submission.
That was the last of my planned layouts from a few months back, so last night I planned the next 20 (the last one above was one of those). Now I'm happy to note that I'm once again ahead of schedule on my layout-a-day goal... whoo whoo... it's so nice to get a batch of scrapping done.











No comments:
Post a Comment