The weekend is now a memory of the past. I wanted to do L-O-T-S of scrapping but ended up having to be IT specialist for two days for my Dad.... trying very hard to get his PC up and running again (unfortunately the modem is giving us hassles!). What with doing washing and ironing too and also a bit of reading and church on Sunday morning, I didn't scrap nearly as much as I had hoped to.... but here are the ones that I did do...
A Jenni Bowlin layout from ISE 2008
A pre-made layout from last year's Scrapping Studio's Mega Scrap Day
Two kits from Scrapping Studio
And then there was the layout in the previous post for Scrap-A-Tale's challenge, on for my sketch design team submission for May (coming soon) and finally this one.....
A Candice Greenway inspired layout....
I've ALWAYS said that one day I want to scraplift a "Candice" layout.... and now I have ... with a few twists. I'm sooooooooo chuffed with how it turned out. This was done for my final challenge over at Scraptivity.
And so that was all the layouts I made this long weekend... busy me!





3 comments:
Wow, Talk about a busy weekend - Well done love all of them!!
Well done Cathy...I also planned and never got to it...busy weekend with the grand kiddies.
Cathy, all your layouts are gorgeous!
I *love* the lift, it's perfect... I especially like the way you turned the design on its side to accommodate portrait photos, very clever!!
It's always a huge compliment to be lifted - thank you so much, xoxo
Post a Comment