A new month... wow where did January disappear too? Herewith is the first of February's sketch from Nuts About Sketches
And my layout... this one was FUN to work on and it was a FUN day to remember too!
and don't forget there is still time to apply for the design team if you haven't done so already.

3 comments:
ah!! this is a great one!! i want to apply, maybe it will force me to do more scrapping:)
Cathy
I have been following your blog for a long time now. I saw that you are in the engineering industry. I need a job for my son - do you know where he can apply - he has done a one year multi disciplinary draughting course last year after he done matric. You can email me if you know of anything - maras at yebo dot co dot za.
at = @
dot = .
Thnks
Mara
I love this one Cathy...you really did a great job on that sketch.
Post a Comment