Monday, 15 February 2010

More Google Olympics

Herewith the Google pages about the Olympics... I will keep adding to this for as long as the Olympics are on.

Saturday 13 Feb

Sunday 14 Feb - didn't go online so missed it.

Monday 15 Feb

Tuesday 16 Feb



Wednesday 17 Feb

I logged on a few hours later and found it had changed... time difference and all I guess... so somehow I think this is actually the one for the 17th...


Thurs 18 Feb

Fri 19 Feb

Sat 20 Feb & Sun 21 Feb - didn't go on to internet

Mon 22 Feb

Tues 23 Feb

And I've found the place where you can look up ANY past google pics (some of which are country specific)... so go check these out here.

Here are the last few days of the Olympics.

24 Feb

25 Feb

26 Feb

27 Feb

28 Feb - closing ceremony

And for the family.... WELL DONE CANADA on the ice hockey gold medals!

No comments: