Friday, 6 February 2009

Something new

I took on a new adventure yesterday.... I signed up to do a class of Line Dancing... yip I was so taken with the barndancing last year and having heard that there are classes, I decided what the heck and signed up. So now instead of joining a gym (which I would NEVER EVER EVER do) I can dance and have fun while sweating (ew!) away the excess kilos and getting fit.

Let's hope it lasts!

So last night was my first class.... thoroughly enjoyed it but definately felt like I had two left feet for half the night. I know I'll get better with time so no problem there... just need to figure out how to practice it at home too... no music, no steps and can't remember what we did! hehehe.

4 comments:

Elle said...

I love line dancing, glad you're having fun. I must sign up for some here, but I just can't face the traffic at night. Excuses, excuses....

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Excellent fun! It's nice to get out of your comfort zone and try something new sometimes.

Michelle Ramsay said...

You will enjoy this - I certainly did when I did it.

Ella Swan said...

Sounds like fun for you ;-)