Tuesday, 10 February 2009

I managed to scrap

The wheels fell off my target of "a page a day" and I haven't scrapped for a while... I did sort out my new shelves for my scraproom (guess I best show you those pics too!)... but this weekend I managed to scrap again...yippee....

Did these two pages on Friday night:


On Saturday my friend (and scrap buddy) came over and I did another page, but unfortunately it's still not finished... got tons of journaling to do for it first. So last night instead of doing that journaling, I tackled this double page:

I'm chuffed that I managed to get some more done... now just to get back on track with a page a day and I will feel MUCH better.


2 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layouts. I like that you also still use the alphabet templates - I do too!

Desire Fourie said...

Its always very uplifting to have spring cleaned something in the house. These pages are lovely, glad you're getting back to speed again. Hugs from Desire