
I found this on Celine's blog... such a cute idea. Now leave me a comment as to why you love to blog and you can also help yourself (as I did) to this cute logo.
Why I love to blog:
1. It's a place to air my views on issues (not that I do that too much)
2. I can share my layouts with my friends and family
3. I use it as a journal so that I remember what happened when when I need to scrap my layouts
4. It's tons of fun!
5. I love reading about all my cyber-friends and what they are up to
6. Blogging helps me pass the time at work when I have nothing to do - it's better than Facebook for me!
7. My blog is somewhere where my friends and family can come and find out what we are up to without me having to email them all the time... don't think it's working yet as the family haven't left me any comments (hint hint!)
8. oh and there are lots more reasons but I can't think of them just yet.
Enjoy and please comment.
2 comments:
Addictive isn't it?
I really enjoy it as an almost diary ~ not the sort of things I would write in a private diary but it does kind of help me see things in perspective when I've written them down.
Also enjoying showing off my beading work to my cyberfriends. And my SA friend :-)
I love Blogging because I can get to know people from all over the world, with similar interests to mine, at weird hours, because in the day I don't have the time to make & keep friends & sit around in coffee shops, so blogging is perfect 'cos I can sit at the end of the day & feel like I am still a part of a community ;-)
Post a Comment