Monday, 23 February 2009

I feel like...

I'm back in the scrap world... yip I got to scrap this weekend... managed to do FIVE layouts... and boy do I feel good about it.... not that I'm "on target" for my "layout a day" by any means, but I definately feel good that I managed to do more than one layout since the last time I scrapped! So here's what I did....





Other news from the weekend.... I took Aaron to a birthday party on Saturday.... will post pics a bit later once I've done the collages.... took WAY toooo many pics like usual! I spent most of Sunday doing load after load of washing and scrapped in between. Also started baking (or at least making) some cookies... sort of ones that need to keep being put back in the fridge for an hour or more between each stage... actually is a pain! Hope to actually BAKE them this afternoon and if they work out well, I'll share the recipe with you.

Off now to go fetch my little guy from school and go to swimming, before heading home to do homework and then the pile of ironing!

3 comments:

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Well done!
Looking good.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Your layouts are stunning!!

Hope your biscuits come out nicely as I would like a nice biscuit recipe.

Keep well

Desire Fourie said...

Your pages are gorgeous. My favourite one though is the golf page which is just such a well balanced layout and looks like it has just popped out from a magazine article. Enjoy the rest of your week. Hugs from Desire