Tuesday, 3 February 2009

and so....

the saga continues. Another week at work with no connection! Hopefully (holding thumbs) it will be fixed within this week. I didn't even have connection at home yesterday as my pc had to sleep at work for them to connect me to the network and printer.... and guess what.... yip it WASN'T done!!! Now that is definately the last time I'm leaving my pc for them. Such a bind. But the good news (sort of) is that for now I'm temporarily connected to the printer so at least I can print again.

Right enough about all that... reckon you want to know what I've actually been up to hey?! Well last week I built another puzzle... and found ONE piece missing... bummer. Am now trying to get hold of Smile to see if I can get it replaced.

Spent the weekend just reading and not doing too much. Did scrap two pages on Sunday though and another one last night... see below.




Last week while passing time at work I also scrappped my first digi page... okay cheating a bit ... I used a QuickPage, added my photo and some text.... I did get brave and try and do a pop-out... not too successful but it is my first so, not tooo shabby Nige!

And that in a nutshell is me.... till next time.

ps... Helen, I hope you're not toooooooooooooo snowed in in England!

3 comments:

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Love your "digiscrap" - very clever.
Snow has mostly melted but we've had two days off school.
More snow forecast for Wed night onwards so we'll see how heavy that is.
xx

Ella Swan said...

Well done on the digi lo - don't even know where to start - do I have to know how to use PSE or do I just download a free digi-kit & get cracking? ;-)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, you've really been a busy lady. These layouts are beautiful. Love your style and colour choices. Hugs from Desire