
Anyway, I've been asked to be in charge of rotating the banners at church... so that we always have a fresh look. So decided that it was now time to get making some new ones. So on Monday afternoon after swimming and homework I sat and started cutting out the next banner. We had the most gorgeous rain during the afternoon too so this was the perfect indoor activity. Yesterday afternoon I carried on and did a bit of patchwork with some of the colours... will hopefully finish cutting out the material bits today and can start sewing tomorrow..... so hence NO SCRAPPING this week :(
Oh and an extra bummer today.... I forgot my book at home so missed out on my reading time while sitting outside school before heading off for work (yip I spend at least an hour each morning reading outside Aaron's school in order to miss the traffic). BUT the good news is that it gave me time to update my blog... hehehe.
So till the next time... hopefully before I forget my book again.. :)
1 comment:
Oh these banners are just beautiful and real works of art. What about posting some more close-up shots of the banners for all of us to drool over.
Post a Comment