Sunday, 31 May 2026

Sweet Shoppe - May26 Connect and Create

This month's Connect and Create challenges are varied and take a bit of thinking - so far I've managed to do 10.  I will update here as I get the rest done.

Radiate - Cut a single large photo into multiple pieces on your page

 Origin - Play with transparency and opacity


 Vibe - Monochromatic


Alive - Polaroids



On Repeat - Speech Bubbles


Mom - one template two ways

 Pop Culture - Mirror Your elements or photos


Nostalgia - Timeline of Events


 Down To Earth - background photo

 

Found  - one template two ways


Edited: I have managed to get the rest of these done during June & July:

The Good Stuff - Use arrows, dots or lines to direct attention - see June26 Weekend Warmup layout 3

In Motion - Design your page along a flowing line - see July26 SAT Back to The Future 

Details - Only use photos of hands, feet, smiles or other partial body shots - see July26 SAT Dirty Dancing

Obsessed - Photos & elements must touch the edge of your page - see July26 SAT Lion King 

Graduate - Use at least 5 photos with creative captioning - see July26 SAT Dirty Dancing 









No comments: