Saturday, 31 January 2026

Jan 2026 challenge summary

The start of the new year has seen me being busy with challenges just like every year since I started digi scrapping back in 2019.... and it's been fun. Here's my summary of what I did this month 

The Lilypad - check out all my MOC13 layouts posted each week as a summary

Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4 and Week 5


Gingerscraps

1. Buffet - ASD Artic Wonder

2. Font - MFish Big&Little 16

3. Colour - MFish Snuggle Weather

4. Designer Spotlight - MFish Building Blocks January Pockets

5. Use It All - MFish Mixed Shapes

6. Scraplift - BZS Way Back When

7. Document Your Life - BZS Cold Hands Warm Heart

8.  My Memories - MissFish Feeling Good

9. Surprise - MissFish Monthly Matters

10.  Minikit - MissFish Monthly Matters Right Page


Digital Scrapbook

1. Chain Lift - BZS Cold Hands Warm Heart

2. Dec Kits - DS Fieldnotes 25 & Layout Temp 129

3.  Template - DS Travel Edition USA

4. Alphas - MissFish Mixed Shapes

5. Pocket Style - see MOC13-07

6. Duplicity - See MOC13-09

7. Word of the year - see MOC13-18

8. Scraplift - see MOC13-28


Pickleberry Pop - January26 ScrapBingo 

1. Snuggle - MFish Snuggle Weather

2. Connection - MFish Building Blocks January Pockets

3. Start - MFish Feeling Good

I ran out of time and so decided that this is it... no bingo reached but that's okay.


The Sweet Shoppe - see Shoutout & Spin summary


Well it's been a super busy month with getting my sale up and running as well as scrapping and working... just a jampacked month and I had to choose what will or will not get done. I am happy with what I did complete. Will see next month how much I will get done.

No comments: