I can't believe it's another year on and time once again for Digital Scrapbook Day (DSD)... there is lots of events going on to celebrate and here's just a smattering of what I've found. Not sure that I will get to all the challenges going on as they have tight deadlines (as noted below), but here is a summary of what I manage/plan to do.
Hey Scrappers - see my post about the Marathon - deadline is Sunday evening
Sweet Shoppe
The storewide 40% off sale is on plus the usual Bingo challenge going on for DSD2025. I managed to do most of the games but only one of the scrapping challenges. Deadline in Monday evening
Jumpstart Your Portfolio: Close Up and Cropped - See HS Template
Here is my bingo board just for reference
The Lilypad
There was the Lost Bloghop happening this past week and now there is a 40% off sale on where we can get the other two kits, Found and Carried as FWP... so I am off to do some shopping with my gift certificates I got from the TLP Summer Camp.
My Rockstar Bingo layouts for all the challenges can be seen here. Deadline is Tuesday afternoon
Gingerscraps
There is a storewide 50% off sale, a mega collab FWP as well as some challenges happening. I plan to tackle these challenges during the week and will share them here. Deadline is Thursday evening.
It's been a day filled with scrapping as well as games... Too busy to show anything now, but read each sub-post as they come to see what I did.


No comments:
Post a Comment