After the madness of the last two months I decided to slow down a little this month and just do the normal amount challenges this month. Here's what I did this month:
Gingerscraps:
1. Buffet - ASD Forest of Smiles
2. Designer Spotlight MissFish - MFish Moments Inbetween
3. Designer Spotlight ScrapChat - MFish Mixed Blocks Fall 1
4. #2025 cap - MissFish Basic Blocks Momentos 1
5. Font - MissFish Basic Blocks Momentos 2
6. Colour - BZ My Wish For You
8. Template 3 - ASD Sunflower Stories
8. Daily Download - Choose Joy
9. Daily Download - Secret Garden
10. WordArt - MFish September's Best
As well as playing along with the 17th birthday celebration
The Lilypad:
1. Journal - RE Note to Self
2. Template - ngd Haven
3. Scraplift - RE Autumn Vibes Cottage
4. Random - ngd Connected
I also took part in a slow scrap mid-month and created this layout
Pickleberry Pop - Sept25 Scrap Bingo
Sweet Shoppe - SWTSB challenges
Digital Scrapbook
1. Alphabet soup - ngd Haven
2. Monochrome - BS My Wish For You
3. Project Life - DS Fieldnotes #22
4. Map It - SS Pop Rock
5. Scraplift - pbp Mystery Box
6. Photomask - pbp Prayer
7. Back to School - pbp School
Hey Scrappers
1. SWL MIS - I won the lucky draw prize this month so got some new templates to scrap with
Phew I thought it was going to be an easier month.. seemed to still do lots of scrapping... and most of it in the last few days! .... and next month looks just as busy.




No comments:
Post a Comment