Wednesday, 27 August 2025

The Lilypad - Summer Camp - Aug25

I had lots of fun last month with The Lilypad Summer Camp and it has carried on this month too with four more full weeks of challenges.


Here's my August layouts:

Week 5 - Start a fire


Week 6 - At one with nature


Week 6 - Nature photography - see layout using Rachel Etrog La Dolce Vita Summer

Week 7 - Follow the Leader

Week 7 - Mapping it Out


Week 8 - Take Aim


Week 8 - Bull's Eye


Week 9 - Three Legged Race


Week 9 - Fireworks



Edited 13 Sept: Prizes have been given out and though I didn't win any of the lucky draws for the individual challenges, I did win one of the second place prizes, a $25 gift certificate... so more shopping for me! For finishing all 18 challenges there was also a summer camp tshirt given to each person, or a $15 gift certificate option. I went with the gift certificate. So with all this extra money to spend I think I can get my most of my wishlist items from the store.

No comments: