Saturday, 3 May 2025

iNSD 2025

It's International Scrapbook Day (iNSD) on 3rd May 2025. It's been  a weekend of fun, challenges and sales for all of us scrapbooking enthusiasts. 


Here's a little of what is going on:

The Lilypad - lots of games and only a few scrapping challenges, not to forget lots of shopping discounts too to get fwp collabs. I won a kit in the "pick your prize" game and a gift voucher in one of the chats.

Saturday Slow Scrap

and I did the Monday Slow Scrap too using Rachel's new Home Gardening kit.

Hey Scrappers - see my layouts for the Marathon being run in their forum. 

Sweet Shoppe - the Bingo challenge board was fun to try and complete. See my layouts here

So that is what I have been busy with and there is still more to share but that will be later this week

Gingerscraps - this is always a fun week of games and challenges. Besides doing the scavenger hunt and playing two games I haven't done any layouts... I think I just got too busy doing other challenges.

No comments: