Friday, 24 January 2025

MissFish - Jan25 Retirement Sale

It's always sad when I read about Retirement Sales but I know they are needed to make space for new kits/templates that are coming. Today starts the sale at Gingerscraps and MissFish has quite a few templates and even a kit on sale... you can pick these goodies up at a huge discount now.


I've played with just a few of the templates I haven't used before to show what can be done, but look in the sale for lots more that is available.

Sidelines 


Painter's Paradise 3

Photo Frenzy: All Lined Up 

I still want to use these next three but might only do them next week.

Photo Frenzy: Amazing Life Templates by Miss Fish

Wanderlust Mega Bundle by Miss Fish

Winter Words Layered Templates and Word Art by Miss Fish


Get these and lots more on sale now at Gingerscraps.




No comments: