Saturday, 5 October 2024

DSD 2024

It's Digital Scrapbook Day today and I am taking part in the madness around the net.

Sweet Shoppe

Lots of stuff on sale here with some gorgeous FWP kits too. There's also a forum filled with games and scrapping challenges that I hope to partake in before the Monday midnight deadline. 

Edited: I ended up not doing any of the scrapping challenges but I did do some of the games and bought some stash.

The Lilypad

The pre-dsd bloghop happened last week and this weekend there are lots of goodies on sale with matching FWP kits. There are also some games, scrapping challenges plus slow/speed scraps happening in the forum which I hope to tackle before the Tuesday deadline. 

Edited: I did all the challenges.. see my post here.


Gingerscraps

The shop is having a sale again (from 4 - 10 Oct) and there are a few unique challenges on offer. 

Edited: I only managed to do one of the scrapping challenges (minkit using MissFish Washed Journey template).  I got wrapped up in TLP and just ran out of steam.

At least I do know I have celebrated DSD in my own way and have had loads of fun doing it. Still lots of scrapping coming this month.




No comments: