Saturday, 31 August 2024

Aug24 challenge summary

Another full month of scrapping for me with lots of challenges happening. On top of Gingerscraps' Scrap-A-Thon and Sweet Shoppe's Scrap-A-Thon, these are the other challenges that I've done:

The Lilypad

1. Template - Rachel Etrog Wild & Free 

2. Scraplift - ngd Tiny Wonders

3. Random - RE Lazy Days

4. Inspiration - ngd Bake The World alpha

and for Summer School I did:

Week 4 Computer Science - ninigoesdigi Euphoria


Pickleberry Pop - 18th birthday celebration but thankfully normal monthly challenges, just lots more.

1. Mystery Box Challenge


2. Summer Challenge - GS photomask

3. Template Challenge - GS Surprise

4. Wonderful Wordart Challenge - GS Template 2

5. Back to Nature - GS Scraplift

6. Sketch Template with Big Title Challenge -


7. No Mask? No Problem! Challenge - GS Wordart

8. Frame - MissFish Artsy Blocks 35

9. Lyrical Mojo - MissFish Photobomb 2


App Scrapper JulyAug2024 Bingo

And then on top of all of this there was the two month bingo challenge at App Scrappers. I did 24 of these in July and finally managed to finish it this month. Must still put my bingo board together but for now I am calling this done.



No comments: