Monday, 27 May 2024

May24 Challenge Summary

Along with the iNSD challenges earlier this month, I've still managed to do a few more of the usual challenges too:

Gingerscraps

1. Buffet - ASD Where The Bluebirds Sing

2. Colour - BuzzbeeScraps Live Love Bark

3. Daily Download - MissFish Artsy Block 33

4. Designer - ASD Happy Happiness

5. Font - BS Fly Away

6. Journaling - ASD You Rock

7. Minikit - DS Template 101

8. Perfectly Paired - MissFish Light Up The Night

9. Template 2 - Buzzbee Scraps Wifi Free Zone

10. #2024 challenge


11. Real Moments



The Lilypad

1. Inspiration - Gina Miller Emerge

2. Random - ninigoesdigi Catch The Moment

3. Template - RE Bookworm


Pickleberry Pop

I shared my challenges earlier here


Sweet Shoppe

I did the CYOA layouts mainly for iNSD this month. Here is my completed tracker.


AppScrapper

And add in the MayJune Bingo too.. it's been a great month of scrapping




No comments: