Thursday, 29 February 2024

Feb24 challenge summary

I thought January was busy scrapping-wise... well February was just as busy and I have only just managed to get all the challenges finished. Here is what I did:

Gingerscraps

1. Memory MixUp - SID Feb Single Sketch

2. Buffet - ASD Licks of Love

3. Surprise - MissFish Live in Comfort PhotoBlocks

4. Daily Download - MissFish Mottled Mask

5. Font- ASD Everyday Moments

6. All About Me - ASD Biggie Masks

7. CAP #2024- MissFish Simple Starts Blends 1

8. Use It All - MissFish Simple Starts Blends 2

9. Perfectly Paired - pbp Opposites challenge

10. Inspiration - pbp Birthday challenge


The Lilypad

1. Photo - ngd Chemistry

2. Scraplift - ngd Chemistry cards

3. inspiration - ngd Chemistry gradients

4. template - ngd Brightside

5. style


6. Random


Sweet Shoppe

Besides their 18th birthday celebration there are also the usual monthly challenges of which I only did a few.

1. 18th Birthdays - SSD PGAD Feb 12

2. Lovey Dovey Kit - SSD PGAD Feb 13

3. This or That hearts - MissFish Wedgie


Pickleberry Pop

I made a post for these challenges here


Digital Scrapbook

My WLM layouts and summary is shared here


.... and now it looks like March is going to be just as crazily busy with lots of scrapping challenges coming up.

No comments: