Wednesday, 31 January 2024

Jan24 challenge summary

Along with all the MOC12 challenges happening in January, I have still managed to find time to do quite a few other challenges this month too. I even tried a few new ones as well. Here's the summary:

Scrapping with Liz MIS

Gingerscraps

1. AYOB - ASD Hootin New Chapter

2. Buffet - ASD Hootin New Chapter

3. Daily Download - MissFish Live Simply Masks

4. Create with Rewards - MissFish Live Simply Blocks

5. Designer Spotlight - Studio LAD Titled

6. #2024 - MissFish Simple Starts 2

7. Perfectly Paired - Studio LAD template

8. Font - MissFish Great Wide Open

9. Inspiration - ASD Snowflakes & Whispers

10. Template 3 - ASD Winter Walk


The Sweet Shoppe

There is a new challenge format for this year and I thought I might give it a go. The idea is to do either 8 or 16 to qualify for a discount coupon... well I didn't get that far but am happy with the few I did get to.

1. Creatively Listed - MissFish Simple Starts 1

2. This or That Summer - DS Template 94

3. In The Spotlight Megan Mullens - DS Template 95

4. Use Your Stash Retired - MissFish Messy Masks


Pickleberry Pop

The format of the challenges here have changed over the years. This year though they are called Designer Challenges you are not tied to only using that specific designer's stash... which helps as I can use that that I have on hand. Doing all the challenges results in either a coupon or freebies... still to find out how that works. For this month I did manage to get all the challenges done.

Mystery Box Challenge 

Positive Words Challenge 


Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Winter Season Challenge 


Jam Packed Challenge - Studio LAD Bokeh

Reminiscing Quote Challenge  - Studio LAD Lots of Photos

Let's Play with Bellisae Challenge - Studio LAD Starburst



Digital Scrapbook

2. Word of the year - pbp Positive words (see above)

3. Recipe  - MissFish Great Wide Open

4. Look back at 2023 - MissFish Simple Starts 1

5. Corner-ed - Layout for MOC12-14

6. Winter fun - ASD Snowflakes & Whispers

7. Scraplift - ngd Connected for MOC12-16

8. Scavenger Hunt Scraplift - Layout for MOC12-20

9. Template - DS Fieldnotes #2


The Studio - LAD Highlights.. you can see my summary here


AppScrappers 

It's #JanuaryFebruary2024Bingo time and I managed to get it all done again this month.


Talk about a busy start to the year.... lots of multi-tasking scrapping... best way to make it all work.

No comments: