Friday, 10 November 2023

The Lilypad - Document Your December

Every year around this time people start preparing to "Document Your December" and this year is no different. The Lilypad has a whole weekend dedicated to this, with lots of products and a sale. This year's theme is Holly & Pine.

Gina Miller - Holly & Pine Paper, Elements and alpha



ninigoesdigi - December Days (patterns, solids, pocket cards) and Sparkle (alphas & edges)

I used a BuzzBee Scraps template for my layout which you can see here


Rachel Etrog - Christmas Magic 



Check out the sale all weekend long on these new DYD kits as well as past collections.

There are also lots of games and challenges happening this weekend. Not sure if I will get to too many of them but decided to do these:

Bingo - I made a board using ninigoesdigi and Gina Miller DYD kits shown above

I also played along with the White Elephant Game... all about secretly choosing a gift and keeping it or having it stolen.

Scrapping-wise I share my layout made with Gina's kit above for the Catching Up challenge. 

No comments: