Thursday, 31 August 2023

Challenge Summary - Aug 23

Here is my summary of all the challenges I managed to get done this month:

Gingerscraps

1. Memory Mixup - ASD Making A Splash 

2. Buffet - ASD Making A Splash

3. Daily Download - MissFish Beachy Bliss

4. Creating with Rewards - MissFish Masked Backs

5. Jumpstart - MissFish Shenanigans 2

6. CAP Minikit - MissFish Shenanigans 3

7. Perfectly Paired - MissFish PF Life's A Beach

8. Surprise - MissFish Masked Memories 8

9. Font - MissFish Mousin' Around

10. Inspiration - ASD Squared Vol 1


The Lilypad

SWL - ninigoesdigi Furry Tales

Scraplift - Rachel Etrog Explore The World

Template - Rachel Etrog Vibrant

The Summer Bucket List - six weeks of challenges all done and shared.


AppScrappers - Aug/Sept Bingo

Another month of bingo and this time round I managed to get them all done.



and of course there is The Sweet Shoppe Summer Scrap-A-Thon that I did pages for too.

No comments: