Friday, 30 June 2023

June23 Challenge summary

Here is what I created for the various challenges this month:

Gingerscraps:

1. Buffet - Cornelia Designs At The Barbershop

2. Inspiration - Adrienne Skelton Live Love Lake

3. Daily Download - MissFish Everyday Mask

4. CAP #2023 - MissFish Everyday Singles

5. Font - Adrienne Skelton Flower Tulip Coral

6. Back It up - MissFish Building Blocks All About Today

7. Rewards - MissFish Summer Daze

8. Template 2 - Adrienne Skelton Music Is Life

9. Perfectly Paired - MissFish Focus Group Summer 2

10. Colour - MissFish Focus Group Summer 3


The Lilypad

SWL MIS

1. Scraplift - ninigoesdigi Ajisai

2. Template - Gina Miller Note to Self vol 5

3. Photo - Gina Miller A Grateful Heart

4. Style - Rachel Etrog Limitless

5. BYOC - ninigoesdigi Bouquet


and AppScrappers is back with their Bingo challenge so I did those too. Not totally bingo yet but I still have next month to finish this off.



No comments: