Saturday, 29 April 2023

The Studio - LAD Apr23

In amongst all my busy workload this month I still tried to do the LAD at The Studio... creating a layout a day with specific requirements. As much as I could I tried to use layouts that I had on hand to match, but others I had to make specifically. Here's what I achieved:

1. Visual contrast  - DS The Good Life Wedding

2. LOTS of patterned papers. - Gina Miller Springaling

3. Two sides of the story.


4. Using DOTS


5.  Large focal photo - MissFish Blended Landscapes 1

6. Same number of papers and elements. - Gina Miller Boysenberry

7. Rule of Thirds - MissFish Magical Days

8. Squint rule - Gina Miller Poppyseed

9.  Light / Dark - Adrienne Skelton My Little Chef

10. Weighed down - using MissFish Happy Days kit and Former Freebies 3 from the retirement sale


11. Asymmetry - Gina Miller Willow

12. Bad Photo - Gina Miller Marvin

13. Journaling - I cheated a bit here and used a very old layout as I ran out of time to make a new on.

14. Equal Pattern & Solid papers (made also for TLP BYOC challenge)


15. Circle in the centre - MissFish Magical Kingdom

I really don't know if I will do this challenge next month... might miss it to relieve some of the pressure off me seeing as I am now so busy with work.

No comments: