Sunday, 26 February 2023

The Studio - Broken Hearts LAD

I decided to try the LAD challenge at The Studio again this month. I again used a mix up of CT layouts and other challenges plus some specific for these challenges. It was hard keeping up but I did and here's the final list

Day 1 - 3 dark papers - Gingerscraps Bake sale layout

Day 2 - use song lyrics


Day 3 - A disappointment turned positive


Day 4 - Template - using Micheline Lincoln Designs A Case of Infatuation kit


Day 5 - Font - MissFish Blended Landscapes 2

Day 6 - First love


Day 7 - Heart patterned paper - Gina Miller J'Adore & Foxy layout

Day 8 - No Photo


Day 9 - Grief - MissFish Star Bright

Day 10 - Redo - MissFish Simply Stacked 13-16

Day 11 - expressing loss


Day 12 - Template - GinaMiller Sage

Day 13 - Comfort - Rachel Etrog Self Love

Day 14 - Shadows - MissFish Month to Month Jan Feb template

Day 15 - Empathy


This LAD was a lot harder than the last one I did, mainly because of the topics that were covered. But I managed to get it all done.

No comments: