I had fun all weekend long (and even into this week) taking part in Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) challenges and games around the web.
There were a few scrapping challenges at The Sweet Shoppe but with a very tight deadline (had to be done by Monday) so I ended up giving them a miss and only played some of the game.... just not enough hours in the weekend what with loadshedding too!
At The Lilypad I played along with quite a few of their games and also managed to do these scrapping challenges before Tuesday's deadline
![]() |
| Chain Scraplift |
![]() |
| Recipe |
![]() |
| Signature |
And finally there were the challenges at Gingerscraps too which all had to be done by Thursday. I managed to complete a few of these (not all but most!):
![]() |
| Use It All |
![]() |
| Template |
Font - Layout using template from Scrap n Pieces
Minikit & Title challenges - both made with MissFish Autumn Dreams templates
![]() |
| Signature |
Rather a successful week of DSD scrapping.... not to mention a few CT layouts thrown in inbetween too. It's been busy!







No comments:
Post a Comment