Thursday, 30 June 2022

June22 challenges

 As I did last month, I am doing a summary post of the challenges across all the sites for this month.

So first up is Gingerscraps

Font

Inspiration

Buffet - MissFish Artsy Block

Colour - The Scrappy Kat Poniess 16

Daily download - MissFish Artsy Blocks 16

Surprise - MissFish Blended Blocks

Life Chronicled - MissFish Summer Stories

Minikit - MissFish Mini Memories

Jumpstart - MissFish Our Stories

Template 2 - The Scrappy Kat England

AYOB - MissFish Painted Photo Clusters



At The Lilypad I did these ones:

Journaling - Gina Miller Note To Self2

Random - Gina Miller Schools Out


From The Digital Press I did this one:

Template - ninigoesdigi Family Album Dad


I took it very easy this month and didn't do lots of challenges. It's been a crazy month in anycase with being sick for 2.5 weeks, then playing chauffeur for my aunt plus our scheduled holiday being cancelled due to our car accident on the way there. I just decided that I need to scale back on the challenges and this month that definitely happened.

No comments: