Monday, 28 February 2022

The Sweet Shoppe - Sweet 16 Birthday

One of my favourite designers from The Lilypad,  Pink Reptile Designs,  moved to The Sweet Shoppe in the middle of January. Well I decided to check it out and see what's going on.... and I found out that they are celebrating their 16th birthday this month. I think some of the first freebies I downloaded years and years ago were from the Sweet Shoppe. So needless to say I decided to dive in and try my hand at some of their games and challenges this month too.

So combining the 16th birthday challenges with the monthly This or That challenges was a win for me. The This or That challenges give two options to choose between for each of the 15 challenges. I didn't get nearly as many done as what I would have liked, but the few I did do are pretty. 

PGAD Recipe / This or That 8a

PGAD Paper to Digi / This or That 14b

PGAD Make It Your Own / This or That 10a

PGAD Neopolitan / This or That 9b

And then there are these two as well which I did using MissFish templates:

1a Pocket Style scrapping - layout using Miss Fish Photo Frenzy Good Day template (also made for one of the PGAD challenges)

11a Best Day Ever - layout using Miss Fish You Did It template

I am sure that I will try these challenges out again in the months to come as they are fairly easy and there is no stress with lots of rules to follow.


No comments: