Sunday, 9 January 2022

The Lilypad - MOC10 - week 1

It's January and at The Lilypad it's that crazy month called Month of Challenges (MOC) and this is the tenth year they are running it... my third of taking part.... eeeck exciting yet crazy way to start the year. 


So like last year, I will be posting my layouts weekly (every Sunday) as there will be a few to many to do all at once or even to do daily.  

Here is my first week:

MOC10-01 - Blind Scrap

MOC10-02 - Now and Then - layout made for Designed by Soco SOSN 5 Jan

MOC10-03 - Dangles

MOC10-04 - Photo Blend

MOC10-05 - Clean and Simple

MOC10-06 - Quadrant - layout made for Designed by Soco BYOC Memories kit

MOC10-09 - Year In Review

I haven't done the 7th or 8th challenges but they will be done within this week coming so I will post them next week.

If you want to join in the fun too just click the link above and dive in.


No comments: