As I said last month, this month I planned on tackling at least 5 challenges out of the 10 needed to get the free kit at Gingerscraps. That's really freed me up to pick and choose and in the end I did more than 5 as there were just so many nice challenges to choose from.
I already posted all of these as they were all made for one or other CT release as well:
Buffet - Sharing layout using TSK Family kit
Miss Fish Memory Mix Up - Coffee layout using TSK Coffee and a Book $2 Tues
Rewards - Nature Study layout from MissFish Picture This 5 template
Life Chronicled - Gather layout with MissFish KISS Photo Strips template
Template - Game Night layout from The Scrappy Kat
Inspiration - Autumn Days layout with kit from The Scrappy Kat
Designer - Festive layout with MissFish Holiday Travelors Notebook template
and then finally there is this one for the White Space challenge (and also for one of the DDD Mojo Mods for this month):
It's been such a busy scrapping month that I am scrambling to get my challenge layouts finished before tomorrow... wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment