Pixel Scrapper had a Winter Layout Madness going on this month....
The idea is that you decide how many layouts you're going to make, share them and keep a running total. I set a goal of 15 knowing that for sure I would go over that just based on the number of challenge layouts I do each month. But it was better to set a lower goal than aim too high. I have shared most of my layouts already in other posts, but just for completeness sake, I will share the full list here too to see what I achieved.
Dandelion Dust Design Mojo Mod Challenges used for:
1. Template - DDD Outside my window
2. Favourites - DDD Hello
3. Saying - DDD Quote
4. Newsprint - DDD Scraplift
5. Love - DDD Speed Scrap
JBS Tribe Challenges Used for:
6. Squares - JBS Scraplift
7. Colour It Forward - JBS Colour
8. Love - JBS Product
9. Love - JBS Journal
The Lilypad Challenges used for:
10. Happiness - SWL MIS
11. Not My Style - SWL MBC
12. Monochrome - Sahlin Studio
The Studio Challenge
13. Love - Progressive Scrap
Design Team layouts used for:
14. Squares - CD Valentine Kisses
15. Design - GDD Kindess
16. Design - CD Valentine Kisses part 2
17. Not My Style - CD Currently Watching
18. Squares - NGD HappyGoLucky
19. Love - RE You & Me
The Digital Press Feb monthly challenges used for:
20. Not My Style - Akizo Title
21. Monochrome - NGD Template
22. Favourites - Dunia What I Love
23. Square - H&C Pattern Mix
24. Not My Style - GDD Frame It
Gingerscrap challenges used for:
25. Love - GS Minikit
26. In My Pocket - GS Daily Download
27. Squares - GS AYOB
28. Newsprint - GS Reward
29. Monochrome - Template 2
30. Scraplift - CAP Life Chronicled
And then there is a No Prompt category too.... this is for any layout shared that doesn't fall into one of the specific challenges. Without listing them all here I made 9 other layouts this month that fit this category.
So that brings my total layouts created for WLM to 39, more than double my original goal! Not bad going.

No comments:
Post a Comment