I've had fun trying my hand at lots of the games and challenges at The Lilypad for DSD2020. It's been frantic at times (and more browsing than scrapping!) but I have managed to get some layouts done.
![]() |
| Technique |
![]() |
| Let's Get Inspired |
![]() |
| Slow Scrap3 |
![]() |
| Speed Scrap |
![]() |
| Template |
As well as these ones I made with AppScrappers Challenge:
1. Journalling - challenge 1
2. Slow Scrap Sat @ 10am - challenge 4
3. Use the Yes bloghop freebie - challenge 5
4. Slow Scrap Sat @ 3pm - challenge 8
There was also some fun games that I took part in so it has really kept me busy for the last few days. I've had FUN!!!
Edited 8 Oct 2020: I got participation coupons for each of the speed/slow scraps... lovely $$$ to spend.





No comments:
Post a Comment