Wednesday, 29 July 2020

Pixel Scrapper - Summer Layout Madness

I joined Pixel Scrapper last year just before their Summer Layout Madness... and now it's here again. This means that I've officially been digi scrapping for a whole year now. Do I miss the paper, ink and glue side of it? ... sure, but I really am having fun without the mess. I am scrapping just as much (if not more!) than paper scrapping and don't have to worry about the layouts just piling up waiting to be filed. At this stage they're sitting on my pc (and in sync) waiting for the day to be printed....hopefully by the end of this year I will get my 2018 and 2019 albums done. 

Anyways, back on to the topic of this post.... I set out to do 15 layouts this month for the SLM, knowing that at least 9 of them would be for Gingerscraps, plus a few DT pages and then hopefully a couple of the challenges specifically for Pixel Scrapper too. I managed to combine a few as well. So here's the list of what I accomplished:

1. Commons

2. Scraplift 2

3. Journal


4. Pocket Challenge - page 2 of Moholoholo

5. Pocket challenge - Appscrappers sketch No3
6. Template Challenge - Dunia Design Staycation
7. Chain Reaction - Gingerscraps Mix It up
8. Month In review - Connie Prince layout
9 & 10. Selfie Challenge - Gingerscraps Use It All and AYOB
11. Design - Rachel Etrog Template
12 & 13. Summertime - Akizo template and Gingerscraps MiniKit
14. Scraplift - Gingerscraps Template

All other layouts created this month (9 of them) fall in the No Prompt category and count towards the total. All in all I managed to do 23 layouts this month for the SLM challenge!

Super chuffed to have accomplished so much more than what I had originally set out to do. I guess 15 was a little conservative!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty layouts!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️