Monday, 22 June 2020

The Digital Press - June2020 Challenges

These weren't quite as many designer challenges this month at The Digital Press, but I am still doing those that come along as each one is another page done.

Boy oh boy was I ever so chuffed to find out I won the random draw for the challenge by Dawn by Design last month.... I got myself a free kit which I've used for this month's challenge. I used a sketch from Lisa Hidy:


I did the template challenge from NiniGoesDigi this month.

Rachel Etrog also provided a template challenge this month with the theme birthdays. I scrapped pics of my great-niece's birthday from last month:

Here's hoping that there will be a few more challenges next month as I really love doing them.

EDITED 25 June: my layout for NGD challenge got picked as a gallery standout.

No comments: