In between all the craziness that's been January, I have actually been scrapping too. Besides all the challenges for The Lilypad MOC which I'm still trying to finish, I've also done a few for the challenges at The Digital Press...there were only 5 and I finally managed to get 4 done. Just running out of time before the deadline so am doing what I can at this stage.
My first layout was for the GDD challenge and I used the Love Story kit.This is shown in an earlier post.
The second challenge was to use the Designer Collaboration kit for January.. love the blue colours in this one.
Next up is the challenge by Laura Passage... this is a scraplift challenge which is totally up my alley.
Lastly, I did the template challenge for NiniGoesDigital.
Great to get a few more layouts done this month.
EDITED: I won the lucky draw for both the TDP Collab and Laura Passage challenges. Super excited to pick up some more stash with my winnings.



No comments:
Post a Comment