As well as WCMD this past weekend, Saturday was Digital Scrapbooking Day (or DSD for short). As I am keen to get going with my digi layouts I gave myself the challenge of completing as many challenges out there as I could. I found challenges from Simply Project Life, Gingerscrap, The Digital Press and The LilyPad. I will share layouts for each site in it's own post. So here's the first installement.
Simply Project Life and their sister group
App Scrappers - Project Life and Beyond hosted an "App Scrap Across America" event on Saturday with online challenges for those of us who couldn't make it. There were 11 challenges in total and I managed to complete 6 by "bedtime on Sunday" (which was the stated deadline but would have been 6 Monday morning and I wasn't staying up all night to scrap!)
 |
| Use a panorama photo |
 |
| Recipe challenge |
 |
| This or That challenge |
 |
| Make an announcement |
 |
| Start in PL App and finish in Over |
 |
| Split a photo over two pockets |
There were a few more that I was keen on trying but really just ran out of omph. I might just tackle them later this month anyway... we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment