Tuesday, 8 January 2019

ScrapPlezier - Our Memories

I am starting out this month's sharing for ScrapPlezier, with a layout about the close of another one... New Year's Eve dinner 2014.

My layout came together by using various Kaisercraft papers based purely on the colour choices. I started with the circle paper (Lush Collection - Japonica) and then picked up the orange colour in the dots (Little One Collection - Mia). I used a strip of blue polka dots (Bubblegum Hills Collection - Blue Lemonade) for the tag paper. The journalling tag as well as the word strips are all from the bow & Arrow Collection - Fire. Just by working with colours it is easy to make papers from different collections work together.

The last few touches on my layout were the diecut corners in gold and then a sprinkle of star sequins.

Hopefully I have now inspired you to also dig out some papers and make them work together.

Visit the blog for lots more inspiration.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤