We've had a chilly weekend and that meant I hibernated in my scraproom and got busy. Here's one of my layouts I created especially for ScrapPlezier:
I used some of the newish LA Paper Teen Boy range of paper for my layout... I like the grungy blue/green combo and it worked well with the feel of these photos.
This layout is based on a fairly old Jowilna original design which I've wanted to do for quiet some time, just a subtle few twists of my own.
The blue piece on the right handside page was created by using an embossing folder as a stamp. I inked it up with Versamark ink then applied white pearl embossing powder and heat embossed it. Once it was cool, I applied Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistatio and Peakcock Feathers all over the paper. Then cut to size and adhered it to my page.
I treated myself this last week to a trip to Herbett Evans for their annual sale... I was given a voucher from work to spend there. One of the items I bought was a new stamp set from Chiswick... well I used it today on this page... the flag banner strip at the top. These are stamped onto leftover inked paper and stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne.
Across the whole page I stamped splatter drops in a very subtle shade of lightning black. My inkpad is not very wet so doesn't apply much ink, but gave me the effect I wanted.
I also raided my stash of stickers and found a few blue/green ones that worked with the theme of my page. My title is also made up of letter stickers from three different ranges. This layout is truly a mix and match page.
Hope I've inspired you to try different things on your layouts. Please check out more inspiration over on the ScrapPlezier blog too.

No comments:
Post a Comment