Tuesday, 10 April 2018

ScrapPlezier - April moodboard

A new moodboard is up for this month and here is my layout:

I love blue so this was an easy moodboard to start with. I was inspired by the tables as well as the raindrops on the leaves in the moodboard and so chose a photo of the rain falling outside our lounge window. I used two Kaisercraft papers on my page from two very old ranges. I chose to mix and match as the colours went with the moodboard and my photo. The cloud paper especially went with the theme of rain too. So being inspired by a moodboard is not just based on colour but also the feeling it inspires.

I added some distress oxide blue demin reinker to a little gloss texture past and then used a stencil to make the circles down the side.... I wanted them fairly see-through to mimic the rain. I also added a stamp of splatters in grey and then cut my title to round off the layout.


Come play along with us on the blog for lots more inspiration.

No comments: