Sunday, 4 February 2018

January scrapping tally

Soooooo I reckon you guessed from all my posts in the last while that I did a LOT of scrapping in January.... in fact that is almost an understatement. I did a HUMONGOUS amount... here's the stats:

23 double layouts +  71 single layouts = 117 pages scrapped.

Yes I did do a lot of them digitally as I scrapped my whole 2017 album.... that accounts for 78 pages... which still means that there were 39 paper pages created.... a lot of scrapping!

I usually only manage to get to around 100 pages in July. So to already be that far along there is hope that I might actually make my 365 page goal this year. Let's see how things pan out.

Here are a few pages that I haven't yet shared:

I made this for the Blind Scrap challenge as part of the Stick It Down weekend crop.

This next page I made at the beginning of January when Judi came and scrapped with me for the day:

As I am currently on 5 different design teams I know that there will still be 8 or so layouts made each month.... so for now I am heading for my happy place to tackle another one.


No comments: