Tuesday, 20 June 2017

ScrapPlezier - Every Flower

I've been sick in bed since last Friday... feeling very yuck and not up to much. I can't remember when last I was this sick... think it's over 10 years ago when I had pneumonia. Oh well at least it's a break from the normal routine I guess. I haven't managed to do any scrapping either feeling so under the weather, so it's nice to see a blog post pop up that I did a while back and can now show off.

On my layout I used 2 strips from High Tea Collection - Tea Leaves and AfternoonTea
I added so stamping with stamps from: Oh So Lovely Clear Stamp CS211

I coloured some book paper with oxide inks. one piece is the focal point on the left page. On another piece I stamped some birds and cut them out for adding to my page. I then die cut my title on my Silhouette Curio. Also did a few bits of hand sewing and added buttons, bling and ink splatters.

I can't take all the credit for this design as it is a pure scraplift of a page design by Jowilna Nolte... simply love her work and the inspiration that is gives me. The tecniques have helped me grow immensely too as a scrapper.

Come and play along with us at ScrapPlezier and get loads of inspiration ideas each week.

No comments: