Sunday, 19 February 2017

January layouts

I had a good month of scrapping in January... managed to complete 21 layouts in total which relates to 34 pages... wow for the first time in I don't know how long I managed to meet (and exceed) my layout-a-day goal for a month. So here's some of what I did during the month:

This layout is using one of the many sketches I've saved over the years... calls for lots of photos, which is really how I like to scrap. I used some crackle paint through a brick stencil for the edge effect.

Next up is a layout based on a travel page by Lara Hanna of Scrapbook n Things. Also a page with lots of pics on it.

These few pages are all Jowilna originals with my own special twists.


At the moment I am slowing making inroads into my planned pages from my 2013 album. I have also now planned all my layouts for my 2014 album and am busy with a major photo editting project to get the pics all printed. There will be lots of happy scrapping days ahead this year.

No comments: