Sunday, 1 January 2017

Bumper scrapping in December

Wow it's the 1st of the New Year... a whole new slate lies ahead of us and the adventure awaits.


But still I look back on last month and reflect on a bumper month of scrapping... I did class 5 times in December and managed to get 8 doubles and a single done. Yes not a major amount as compared to some previous months, but a great deal when you think that I did sewing and baking too, plus read 3 books.

So feast your eyes here on some creativity done (or finished) in December...










All these layouts are Jowilna Nolte originals with a my own special twist... yip I tend to add my own uniqueness to my layouts too even when doing a class... be it extra photos, changing the embellishments, leaving off the stitching (opps sorry Jow!), and even using my own stash.

Jow's classes are super relaxing and stress free... my kind of scrap therapy. I definitely hope to do a lot more of this in 2017.

My year's tally of layouts completed in 2016 was 62 doubles and 108 singles. That's a total of 170 layouts. I am super chuffed that I managed to do that many. It equates to 232 pages. This is the most I've scrapped in one year since 2013... guess it was a good year on the scrapping front. Now to get some filing done!


No comments: